1. TermsBy accessing the website at www.waltzmanplasticsurgery.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. The following clauses all pertain and refer to this website: www.waltzmanplasticsurgery.com and the proprietors of this website, including Dr. Josh Waltzman, and any authorized third party website manager, agency or in-house personnel to manage the website – in whole or in part.
2. Use LicensePermission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
3. DisclaimerThe materials on this website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. The proprietor(s) of this website make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties, or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, proprietor(s) of this website do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall the proprietor(s) of this website or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if the proprietor(s) of this website or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materialsThe materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The proprietor(s) of this website do not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. The proprietor(s) of this website may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, the proprietor(s) of this website do not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksThe proprietor(s) of this website have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the proprietor(s) of this website of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7. ModificationsThe proprietor(s) of this website may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8.Governing LawThese terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Virginia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9.TerminationWe may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms that by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service. All provisions of the Terms that by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
10.ChangesWe reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
11. Contact Us
Waltzman Plastic Surgery
3828 Schaufele Ave, #360
Long Beach, CA 90808